Monday, January 22, 2018

Cross-stitched name tag

Everyone is making a name tag for one of the card making clubs I have joined.  When we meet on Friday, one of the gals will be laminating them for us.  It was an excellent reason to try out the new cross stitched tag die cut I picked up at My Favorite Things last week.  After laminating, I'll add a fun ribbon or two.
 No stamping on this one.  Just some CTMH retired fundamental paper and washi tape.

Challenges:
Die Cut Divas January Challenge - Something New (Die) 
Use Your Stuff Challenge #396 - Tag You're It! 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh beautifully done Debi! I love how you add the side prints! I have the dies but haven’t a chance to play with it. Thanks for this beautiful inspiration. Wishing you a lovely day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous die it really looks like you have done some cross stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.