Monday, May 8, 2017

Rethinking My Mojo Monday


It never fails.  Every time I try to get a head start on my Mojo Monday card, by selecting and coloring an image to use before the sketch is posted, I end up starting from scratch anyway.
I thought I might be pressed for time this morning so yesterday I printed a bunch of digis for this morning's Mojo Monday card.
They are still on my craft table.  Instead, I decided on a stamp that I had never used, which was a freebie from one of my Quick Cards magazines .  

The coloring was done with colored pencils.
 My intention was to send this to Carol for her birthday later this month.  But, Carol reads my blog.  And, I do need a card for Margie's birthday on Friday.  She doesn't check my blog.
Looks like this will be headed Margie's way....

and also to the following challenges: 
 
Come and Get It Challenge - Birthday Wishes 
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #147 - Flowers and Butterflies
Aud Sentiments Designs Challenge #179 - Flowers and a Sentiment



This will be a busy week here on my blog.  I hope you'll come back to see what I have planned to share with you.

8 comments:

  1. Love this cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured image ----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, and such pretty colours. As I am fairly new to stamping (I have used the odd one over the years) it is always good to see more expert stampers as it not only inspires me to do more but gives me a level to aim for too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your darling card and the wonderful spring colors! Thank you for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stamp and it is perfect for a birthday at this time of year too!

    Great to see you joining in our flowers challenge over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... I love it. Lovely project. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges.
    Hope to you you again soon.
    Hugs, Iwona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! The image is s cute and I really love yellow and blue color combo. Thanks for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.